-Heart consist of specialized cardiac muscle which produced heart to beat and supply blood to all parts of the body
-The conducting system of heart include the following:-
4) BUNDLE OF HIS
5) BUNDLE BRANCHES
Explanation of each of the following system
1) SA NODE
-It is a small ovoid structure present in the right atrium .
– SA NODE is present just below the opening of SVC (superior vena cava).
-It has the pacemaker cells which produce electrical signals automatically.
–SA NODE has the highest rate of pacemaker activity.
– Hence SA NODE is know as the pacemaker of the heart.
-It is a pathway that conducts impulses from SA NODE to the AV NODE
-There are 3 internodal pathway
1)ANTERIOR INTERNODAL FIBER OF BACHMAN
2)MIDDLE INTERNODAL FIBER OF WENCHBACH
3)POSTERIOR INTERNODAL FIBERS OF THOREL
– It is an oval structure present in lower part of the right atrium
–AV NODE is the another pacemaker of the heart
– If in case SA NODE fails to conduct the electrical signals AV NODE becomes the pacemaker of the heart
– But the electrical signals made by the AV NODE is slow and less as compare to the SA NODE
– AV NODE conducts the impulses to the bundle of his
4)BUNDLE OF HIS
– It is a short bundle of conducting fibers
– It transmits impulses from atria to ventricles
-These bundle of hiss are divided into left bundle and right bundle branches
-Bundle branches runs to the interventricular septum and later they disappear through ventricles
-The left bundle branches gets again divided into anterior and posterior bundle branches
– Further these bundle branches gets divided into purkinje fibers
6) PURKINJE FIBERS
-It is a network like structure present in the conducting system of the heart
– It can only be seen when the heart is open internally.
-It is having a fast conducting velocity and the impulses quickly spreads throughout the ventricle muscles .
FOLLOW ME IN SOCIAL MEDIA